The Visual Guide to Improv is an illustrated handbook in improvisation theater. It explains tricky concepts, ideas, techniques and formats through illustrations and concrete, easy-to-use tips. Whether you are a student or performer wanting to develop your improv skills or a teacher looking for inspiration and new tools to explain improv – this book is a must-have.
THE BOOK INCLUDES:
• 160 pages with more than 500 illustrations and infographics.
• 50 tips that will help you develop brilliant scene work.
• A crash course in classic storytelling – how to build heroes, villains and captivating stories.
• 24 tips on how to edit scenes.
• 18 improv formats.
• Inspiration for genre work – ranging from action and rom-com to Jane Austen and Alfred Hitchcock.
If you want to buy a printed copy, https://visualimprovguide.quickbutik.com/front-page/the-visual-guide-to-improv We ship all over the world! And we just printed the third edition.
You'll get the book in EPUB file format.